domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Lucha Liebre



"So they say you're trouble, boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"



I was afraid, I was the stranger, I was sitting in the back, packing all my stuff in silence, waiting for everyone to leave. But you didn't.
I stood in the shadows, I stood still, avoiding any kind of communication. I was the stranger.

Suddenly I heard a crash, a rockstar rocking with the chairs. MANIAC. It was you, my stranger. In a rush I became a fan, I guess we weren't the idiots anymore.

By destroying we built. We built titans, leaders, geniouses, masters. LORD & LADY.

Still we keep destroying everyone's dignity, but that's our secret, that's our joy, my boy.

1 comentario:

.:: AlanisMoon ::. dijo...

My favourite English poet.♥☺
I luv u Leidi.awwww